February 18 – 22, 2013
WVU Faculty and Staff…Don’t miss out on the many unique opportunities to explore why Employee Health Matters at West Virginia University. WVU recognizes the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Join with many University community members to explore:
- Why Employee Health Matters.
- Ways to stay healthy, be a productive citizen at home and at work, and learn skills and ideas for a good work/life balance.
- The variety of opportunities available throughout the week at various times and locations on the Downtown, Evansdale and Health Sciences Campuses.
- Employees need to seek supervisor approval to attend events that occur during their work hours. Employees should be granted a reasonable amount of work release time to attend events and are not required to charge annual leave for attendance. Supervisors should adjust time cards accordingly for events attended by an employee during the meal break time.
Registration for is now closed.
- If there are any Workshops or Lunch & Learns that you would like to attend, please email your request to be added to the roster to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be notified if space is available.
- Registration is not required.
- Employees and their families are invited to attend.
- Come out and join the fun!
- College of Creative Arts
Tuesday, Feb 19, 2013, 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- Stansbury Fitness and Wellness Center
Wednesday, Feb 20, 2013; 4:00 – 8:00 pm
- WVU Human Performance Lab
Thursday, Feb 21, 2013; 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- WVU Student Recreation Center
Friday, Feb 22, 2013; 4:00 – 8:00 pm
- WVU Occupational Medicine will provide screenings to employees and their dependents age 18 and older.
Click here for complete details.
- Employees are responsible for arranging their own transportation to events. Please visit WVU Transporation & Parking for more information on traveling options.
- ADA Shuttle: To access the ADA shuttle, please contact the shuttle service by phone at 304-293-7278 or by e-mail at email@example.com.