Crisis & Emergency Information
For life-threatening emergencies, go to the nearest Emergency Room or Call 911.
- University Police: 304.293.2677
- Valley Healthcare 24 Hour Crisis Line: 1.800.232.0020
- WV Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1.800.273.8255
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1.800.273.TALK (8255)
- Veterans Crisis Hotline: 1.800.273.8255 (Press 1)
- Rape and Domestic Violence 24 Hour Crisis Line: 1.304.292.5100
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1.800.799.SAFE (7233)
- Report Child Abuse in WV: 1.800.352.6513
- WVU Council for Women’s Concerns: 304.293.5600
- First Choice Services Call or text 1-844-HELP-4-WV for immediate help for any West Virginian struggling with an addiction or mental health issue.